In my career spanning two decades as a business development professional for major banks, I've had the privilege of selling products and services to small businesses. Throughout this journey, I've gathered invaluable experiences and insights into what it takes to excel in sales, particularly when dealing with company owners and CEOs.
Climbing the Ranks: My Journey in Sales at the Bank
By
Timi Nadela
Money
Hi, I’m Timi Nadela! With 22 years of banking experience, I’ve learned that small, intentional choices can make a meaningful difference in our finances and our lives. Today, I share money insights through my eBooks and journals while also helping pet families through my pawTree business. This blog brings together the things I care about most—healthy pets, smarter finances, creativity, personal growth, and finding new ways to create greater freedom in life.
You may like these posts:
3-tag:Money-250px-list-5080623321395478341
Readers Worldwide
Featured Post
Make Your Voice Heard on November 3
November 3 is an important day for voters. Midterm elections give people a chance to have their voices heard and take part in choosing the l...
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!