Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Saturday, July 27, 2024



One of my favorite Bible verses is Ecclesiastes 3:1: "To everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven." This verse reminds me that no matter how I’m feeling or how stressed I am with work, God is in control of every season of my life. I find comfort in knowing that He guides me through each day and season, helping me trust that He will lead me in the right direction.

If you’re struggling and feeling like nothing is changing in your life or job, remember that God oversees every season of your life too. Everything on Earth has its time and season, just as Ecclesiastes 3:1 says. This means that our lives, like the changing seasons, follow a rhythm.

Think about the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter. Each one represents different phases. Spring is a time of new beginnings and growth. Summer brings warmth and vitality. Fall is a period of transition and change. Winter is a time for rest and reflection. Just like these seasons, our lives have their own rhythms. Some times are filled with sadness, while others are full of joy. Sometimes we wish for difficult periods to pass quickly, and at other times, we want joyful moments to last forever.

But no matter which season you’re in, remember this: it is part of a larger plan. Each season connects to the ones before it and the ones to come. God has equipped you with everything you need for this day, and He is preparing you for what lies ahead.

Embrace this moment with open hands and an open heart. Allow yourself to appreciate the beauty of the present season, and also give yourself permission to mourn any losses. Change is inevitable, but God’s love remains constant. He is there with you through every transition, guiding and supporting you.

Psalm 139:5 says, “You go before me and follow me. You place Your hand of blessing on my head.” This verse reassures us that God is always with us—leading us, guiding us, and blessing us along the way.
In prayer, we can acknowledge this truth: "Lord, I trust that You are working in every season of my life. Thank You for preparing the way ahead of me and for walking with me every step of the journey. In Jesus' name, Amen."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!