Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Monday, August 26, 2024


I'm excited to announce that my new notebook will be available on Amazon soon! Creating my journals, planners, and notebooks is a process I put a lot of care and effort into. Each one takes me around 8-10 hours from start to finish, including the design work. It’s a detailed and time-consuming process, but it’s something I really enjoy and take great pride in.

Just this afternoon, I began working on designing my latest notebook. I spent several hours crafting the design and refining every detail to make sure it’s just right. I’m happy to say that I’ve now completed the design and submitted it to Amazon for review. Seeing the finished product and knowing it’s on its way to being available for others is always a rewarding moment.

Every journal I create is a labor of love. I put a lot of thought into making each one unique and special. It’s important to me that each journal is original and reflects the quality and care that goes into making it. Because of this meticulous process, it takes a significant amount of time to complete each one.

I usually only publish 2-3 journals each month because of the time and effort involved in designing and producing each piece. My goal is to ensure that each journal is not only well-made but also meaningful and useful for those who use it. This careful approach means that while I may not have a large number of new releases each month, the ones I do release are made with the utmost attention to detail and originality.

Thank you for your support and patience as I continue to create and share these special journals. I’m excited for you to see my new notebook and hope it brings you inspiration and joy as you use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!