Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Wednesday, August 21, 2024


Life often feels like a rollercoaster, full of highs and lows. Sometimes, everything seems to fall into place, but other times, it feels like I’m stumbling through a storm. It’s tempting to think that life should be easy, especially when I’m faced with challenges or difficulties. But when I reflect on what God has promised, it becomes clear that He never said life would be easy.

I’ve often hoped that if I follow God closely, my life would be smooth sailing and free of problems. But that’s not the promise I find in the Bible. Instead, God promises to be with me through the hard times, not necessarily to remove them.

One verse that really comforts me is Isaiah 43:2: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you." This verse reassures me that even when I face tough and overwhelming situations, I’m not alone. God doesn’t promise to take away my struggles but to help me navigate through them.

In John 16:33, Jesus tells us, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." This verse is a reminder that troubles are part of life, but because Jesus has overcome the world, I can find hope and strength to face my own difficulties.

I’ve learned that God’s presence in my life doesn’t mean everything will be easy. It means He’s right there with me through every struggle. When I’m facing challenges, I can rely on Him for the strength I need. Sometimes, these hard times even teach me valuable lessons and help me grow in my faith.

Even though life isn’t always easy, I find peace in knowing that God is with me. When I struggle, I can turn to Him for support and seek encouragement from others who share my faith. It’s important for me to remember that while life might be tough, God’s promise to be by my side gives me hope and helps me face whatever comes my way.

So, whenever I find myself in a tough spot, I remind myself that God is with me. He didn’t promise an easy life, but He did promise to stand by me no matter what. Holding on to that promise helps me face each challenge with a bit more courage and faith.


Questions for you.

  1. Have you ever faced a difficult time when you felt overwhelmed? How did you find comfort or strength during that period?
  2. How does knowing that God is with you during hard times affect the way you handle your struggles?
  3. What are some ways you remind yourself of God’s promises when you’re going through tough situations?
  4. Can you share an experience where a challenge helped you grow in your faith?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!