What is faith? According to the dictionary, faith has two basic meanings: The first is complete confidence in a person or plan and the second is a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny.
Either one possesses it or does not. Those that do possess faith generally lead blessed, fun-filled lives, despite the various trials and tribulations encountered along the way. Those that do not, on the other hand, are usually pessimistic, miserable and drama prone. Life for these individuals is like an unsolved mystery filled with doubt, confusion, worry and an overall questioning of their very existence.
I don't believe in luck. I choose to trust versus fear has become the silent driver of both personal and professionally for me. The truth is my life depends on it. I pray to God and let it go. Here’s what I mean:
1. When we get on a plane, we put our FAITH in the hands of the pilots.
2. When we go to bed, we have FAITH that we will wake up in the morning.
3. When we go to the doctor, we have FAITH his prescribed medicine will heal our sickness and disease.
4. When we leave our house, we have the FAITH that it will be there when we return.
According to the book of Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
The question is how much faith do you have? 90% of our daily activities are solely based on our faith and belief. If we had no faith, we wouldn't even be able to get out of bed in the morning.
Faith fuels our very being yet when it comes to getting customers and building our business it seems that there is a faith shortage. Faith and trust triumph over fear and worry – in the business world big time! So, keep the biblical faith, persevere, and reap your rewards!
Keeping the Faith at Work
By
Timi Nadela
Life
Hi, I’m Timi Nadela! With 22 years of banking experience, I’ve learned that small, intentional choices can make a meaningful difference in our finances and our lives. Today, I share money insights through my eBooks and journals while also helping pet families through my pawTree business. This blog brings together the things I care about most—healthy pets, smarter finances, creativity, personal growth, and finding new ways to create greater freedom in life.
You may like these posts:
3-tag:Life-250px-list-2929224241986540040
Readers Worldwide
Featured Post
Make Your Voice Heard on November 3
November 3 is an important day for voters. Midterm elections give people a chance to have their voices heard and take part in choosing the l...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!