Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Monday, October 05, 2020

Spring, summer, fall, and winter. They remind us that all creation moves in rhythm. New life, growth, transition, and rest. 

The seasons of our lives have rhythm too. Some bring sadness and others joy. There's an exchange of the comfortable and familiar for the new and undiscovered. We wish for some times to pass quickly, and we wish others would stay forever.

But no matter what season you find yourself in, you can be sure of this. It is divinely woven into what came before it and what's coming after. 

Your Father in Heaven provided all you needed to prepare you for this day, and right now He is growing in you the things you'll need for tomorrow.

Hold this time with open hands and an open heart. Experience the beauty it brings and allow yourself to grieve the losses. Everything will change, but His love will remain to see you through.

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. - Psalm 139:5

Pray: Lord, I trust that You are working in every season of my life. Thank You for going before me to prepare the way. And, for taking every step of the journey with me. In Jesus name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!