Every year in June in the city of Yulin, China, a festival takes place that many people find controversial. This event is known as the Yulin Dog Meat Festival. It usually happens in June and lasts for about ten days. During this time, thousands of dogs are killed and eaten.
China Dog Eating Yulin Festival: A Tradition and Controversy
By
Timi Nadela
Pets
Hi, I’m Timi Nadela! With 22 years of banking experience, I’ve learned that small, intentional choices can make a meaningful difference in our finances and our lives. Today, I share money insights through my eBooks and journals while also helping pet families through my pawTree business. This blog brings together the things I care about most—healthy pets, smarter finances, creativity, personal growth, and finding new ways to create greater freedom in life.
You may like these posts:
3-tag:Pets-250px-list-6258123437158075295
Readers Worldwide
Featured Post
Make Your Voice Heard on November 3
November 3 is an important day for voters. Midterm elections give people a chance to have their voices heard and take part in choosing the l...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!