Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Sunday, July 28, 2024


When I worked at a big bank, I had a high-pressure job. My role was all about closing deals, and there wasn’t much focus on customer service. I always cared deeply about making sure customers were happy with their purchases and that everything went smoothly for them. 

Unfortunately, my job didn’t allow me to focus on that. I was hired to hunt for new customers, and it was all about making sales. The pressure of meeting targets and closing deals took a toll on me, and I began to struggle with anxiety.

I am the kind of person who values customer service above all else. I want every customer to have a positive experience, whether they are buying or installing our products. But in my job, I wasn’t able to provide that level of service. 

Instead, I was pushed to focus only on making sales, regardless of how it affected the customers or myself. The mismatch between what I cared about and what my job demanded started to cause me a lot of stress.

As the pressure built up, I found myself feeling anxious more and more often. I realized that my job was not just causing stress but also impacting my well-being. I knew I needed to find a way to manage my anxiety and understand what was triggering it. That’s when I decided to start writing in a journal.

Writing in a journal became a way for me to reflect on my daily experiences and identify the sources of my anxiety. I started to write down what happened during my day, how I felt, and what specific events seemed to trigger my anxiety. By keeping track of these things, I was able to see patterns and understand what was causing my stress.

Through this process, I discovered something important: I was not alone in experiencing job-related anxiety. Many people struggle with similar issues, and journaling can be a powerful tool to help manage and understand these feelings. 

I wanted to create something that would help others who were dealing with anxiety in their own jobs. I realized that journaling could provide a way for people to pay attention to their thoughts and emotions and avoid situations that could lead to more anxiety.

As I continued to write in my journal, I noticed a significant change in my own mental state. The act of writing helped me process my feelings and gain perspective on my situation. Over time, my anxiety started to decrease, and I felt more in control of my emotions. The journaling process gave me a way to manage my stress and find clarity about what was truly important to me.

This experience inspired me to create journals that could help others in similar situations. I wanted to share the benefits of journaling with people who might be struggling with their own anxiety. I designed my journals to be simple and easy to use, with prompts and spaces for reflection that encourage people to pay attention to their daily lives and emotions.

By sharing these journals, I hope to help others find the same relief that I found. Journaling can be a powerful tool for self-discovery and emotional management. It allows people to track their thoughts and feelings, identify patterns, and gain insights into what causes them stress. With this understanding, they can make positive changes and reduce their anxiety.

Creating my journals was a way for me to turn my own struggle with anxiety into something positive. I wanted to provide a resource that could support others in managing their mental health and improving their overall well-being. Through my experience, I learned that journaling can be an effective way to cope with stress and find balance in a demanding job.

The reason I created my journals was deeply personal. My high-pressure job at the bank led to significant anxiety, and journaling became a crucial tool for me to understand and manage my feelings. I realized that many people face similar challenges and that journaling could be a valuable resource for them as well. By sharing my journals, I hope to help others find relief from their own anxiety and improve their emotional well-being.

All my journals are available in Amazon Author Central.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!