When life feels confusing, heavy, or out of control, it’s often because we try to handle everything on our own. True peace begins when we stop fighting and start surrendering — not to the world, but to God. Submitting yourself to God and His Son, Jesus Christ, means letting go of your own plans and trusting His perfect will.
A Simple Prayer to Submit Yourself to God and Jesus for a Life of True Happiness and Peac
Hi, I’m Timi Nadela! With 22 years of banking experience, I’ve learned that small, intentional choices can make a meaningful difference in our finances and our lives. Today, I share money insights through my eBooks and journals while also helping pet families through my pawTree business. This blog brings together the things I care about most—healthy pets, smarter finances, creativity, personal growth, and finding new ways to create greater freedom in life.
You may like these posts:
3-tag:Prayer-250px-list-2875909268142664577
Readers Worldwide
Featured Post
Make Your Voice Heard on November 3
November 3 is an important day for voters. Midterm elections give people a chance to have their voices heard and take part in choosing the l...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!