If you think you can’t live without credit cards, I have good news for you—you can! I’ve worked in the banking industry for more than 20 years, including at American Express and Wells Fargo Bank, and I’m living proof that you won’t die without credit cards. I used to believe credit cards were a necessity for survival, but the truth is, they often become chains that keep people trapped in debt and stress.
You Are Not Going to Die Without Credit Cards – Find Financial Freedom God’s Way
By
Timi Nadela
Money
Hi, I’m Timi Nadela! With 22 years of banking experience, I’ve learned that small, intentional choices can make a meaningful difference in our finances and our lives. Today, I share money insights through my eBooks and journals while also helping pet families through my pawTree business. This blog brings together the things I care about most—healthy pets, smarter finances, creativity, personal growth, and finding new ways to create greater freedom in life.
You may like these posts:
3-tag:Money-250px-list-958363149125620596
Readers Worldwide
Featured Post
Make Your Voice Heard on November 3
November 3 is an important day for voters. Midterm elections give people a chance to have their voices heard and take part in choosing the l...
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!