My Top Titles on Amazon



Many people know me for my work with PawTree and my love for helping pet parents give their dogs and cats better nutrition. But there is another side of me that I am proud to share. I am also an author. I enjoy writing eBooks and creating journals that can help people improve their lives, especially when it comes to money, debt, savings, faith, and financial freedom.

My books on Amazon were created with one simple goal: to make money topics easier to understand. You do not have to be a financial expert to start making better decisions with your money. Sometimes, you just need simple information, a good plan, and the motivation to get started.

One of my top titles is “Debt Freedom in 12 Months.” This book is about creating a step-by-step plan to take control of debt. Being in debt can feel overwhelming, but having a clear plan can make a big difference. Small changes today can lead to greater financial freedom tomorrow.

Another title is “Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck and Align with the Bible.” This book combines practical money lessons with biblical principles. I believe that faith and financial responsibility can work together. The goal is to help readers think differently about money and develop better financial habits.

I also wrote “Understanding Your Money Mindset.” Before we can change the way we handle money, we often need to understand the way we think about it. Our habits, choices, and attitudes can affect how we spend and save. Changing your money mindset can be an important part of changing your financial future.

“Drowning in Debt? Start With a Plan” focuses on something very important: having a plan before making big financial decisions. Debt can feel like it is controlling your life, but ignoring it usually does not make it disappear. A simple, realistic plan can help you begin moving forward.

Then there is “Kill Your Subscriptions.” Small monthly subscriptions may not seem like much, but when you add them together, they can take a big bite out of your budget. This book encourages readers to look closely at where their money is going and find expenses they may no longer need.

Another title, “Retail Shopping Will Make You Go Broke,” talks about spending habits and the importance of knowing the difference between what we want and what we truly need.

I also wrote “God Didn’t Send Jesus to Die So We Could Spend Our Whole Lives Paying Debts.” This book brings together faith, purpose, and financial freedom.

These books represent something I truly enjoy: helping people learn, grow, and take better control of their money.

My message is simple: You do not have to change everything overnight. Start small. Make a plan. Keep learning. Stay consistent.

My eBooks and journals are available on Amazon.

— Timi Nadela

Author • Creator • Financial Freedom Advocate


You may like these posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!