Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Monday, August 12, 2024


I am excited to share with you my new journal design that I just submitted to Amazon for review. This journal is designed with bright colors and inspirational words to help you dream big and create your own story. For this summer season, I wanted to offer something special, so I created a journal that encourages you to put everything on paper and live your life in full color.

The journal features a simple and clean design because I believe in the power of simplicity. Life is already complex enough, and I didn’t want to add any unnecessary clutter to your experience. The design is straightforward and uncluttered, which makes it easy for you to focus on what really matters: your thoughts, ideas, and dreams.

On the front cover of the journal, you’ll find motivational words that are meant to keep you inspired. These words are there to remind you that you have the power to shape your own story and to chase after your dreams. The bright colors used in the design symbolize the vibrant and dynamic nature of your life. I wanted the journal to be a reflection of your full potential and to inspire you every time you open it.

The journal contains 100 pages, each one in color. This is a little touch to remind you that your life is not just black and white, but full of possibilities and experiences. The colorful pages are meant to encourage you to be creative and to see the beauty in every moment. Whether you use the journal for writing, sketching, or jotting down ideas, the colorful pages are there to make your experience more enjoyable and inspiring.

If you read my previous article about how I started my business in 2010, you might remember that the idea for creating journals and books came from a simple piece of paper. Back then, I was brainstorming about what I wanted to do with my life, and that piece of paper was the beginning of this journey. My goal has always been to create something meaningful and helpful for others. This journal is a continuation of that vision.

I hope you find this journal helpful and inspiring as you begin to dream big and create your own story. Whether you are writing about your daily experiences, setting goals, or simply letting your creativity flow, this journal is here to support you. I believe that by keeping things simple and focusing on what really matters, you can make the most out of every page.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my new journal design. I am excited to hear what you think and hope it will help you on your journey to achieving your dreams and living a fulfilling life. Remember, life is a story you create, and this journal is here to be a part of that story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!