Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates, exclusive content, special discounts, free treats, free shipping, and opportunities to join my team.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Tuesday, August 13, 2024


When I think about how to live a good life, three things stand out to me: speaking honestly, loving deeply, and letting my words guide me. These principles help me find clarity and direction, no matter where I am or what I’m facing.

Speaking honestly is crucial for me. When I speak honestly, I’m not just sharing my thoughts and feelings—I’m also being true to myself. Honesty helps me build trust with others. If I tell the truth, people know they can rely on me. It also means I don’t have to remember what I said before, because the truth is consistent. This makes my life simpler and more straightforward.

Being honest also means I have to be brave. Sometimes the truth is hard to share, and it can make me feel vulnerable. But I’ve learned that facing these moments with courage is worth it. When I speak honestly, I’m not hiding behind a façade or pretending to be someone I’m not. Instead, I’m showing who I really am. This honesty helps me connect more deeply with others and build meaningful relationships.

Loving deeply is another important part of my life. To me, love is more than just saying the words “I love you.” It’s about showing care and compassion in my actions. When I love deeply, I’m committed to supporting others and being there for them, no matter what. This kind of love isn’t just for the people close to me—it extends to everyone I meet. It means being kind and understanding, even when it’s difficult.

Loving deeply also means I have to be open and vulnerable. It’s about sharing my true feelings and being willing to accept the same from others. This kind of love can sometimes be risky, but it’s also incredibly rewarding. When I let myself love deeply, I experience richer connections and a greater sense of fulfillment. I also learn more about myself and the people around me.

Finally, letting my words be a steady guide through life is something I strive for every day. My words have the power to shape my reality and influence the people around me. By being thoughtful about what I say, I can ensure that my words reflect my values and intentions. This means being careful with how I express myself and choosing words that inspire, comfort, and guide.

When I use my words as a guide, I’m also setting an example for others. I want my words to be uplifting and supportive, helping those around me find their own way. This means being mindful of how my words can impact others and making an effort to communicate in a positive and constructive manner.

One way I practice this is by setting clear intentions for my conversations. Before speaking, I often think about what I want to convey and how my words might affect others. This helps me stay focused and ensures that my words are aligned with my values. I also try to listen carefully to others, so I can respond thoughtfully and with empathy.
By combining honesty, deep love, and mindful communication, I feel more grounded and purposeful in my life. These principles guide me through challenges and help me navigate my relationships with greater ease. They also give me a sense of direction and meaning, helping me stay true to myself and my values.

In summary, speaking honestly, loving deeply, and letting my words be a steady guide are essential to how I live my life. Honesty helps me build trust and simplicity, love brings depth and connection, and mindful words offer guidance and support. Together, these principles create a foundation for a meaningful and fulfilling life, and they help me stay true to who I am.

How do you think speaking honestly affects your relationships? What about loving deeply—how does that impact your connections with others? And how do you use your words to guide yourself through life's challenges? Share your thoughts and experiences on these ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Embark on a journey with me where faith, Filipino food, organic pet food, and journaling intersect. Discover insightful perspectives, practical tips, and inspiring stories. Follow my blog to stay connected and inspired! Feel free to share my blog with others who might enjoy it!

Disclosure: My lifestyle blog partners with several brands and sponsor ads. This means when you click on product links on my site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission from these partners. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue providing you with valuable content. Thank you for your support!