Animals have always had a special place in my heart. From a very young age, I cared deeply about their happiness, health, and safety. I have always believed that animals deserve love, kindness, and proper care. Whenever I saw an animal being treated badly, I could never stay silent. I have always been someone who speaks up for animals because they cannot speak for themselves.
Why I Started My pawTree Journey: Turning My Love for Animals Into a Purpose
By
Timi Nadela
Work
Hi, I’m Timi Nadela! With 22 years of banking experience, I’ve learned that small, intentional choices can make a meaningful difference in our finances and our lives. Today, I share money insights through my eBooks and journals while also helping pet families through my pawTree business. This blog brings together the things I care about most—healthy pets, smarter finances, creativity, personal growth, and finding new ways to create greater freedom in life.
You may like these posts:
3-tag:Work-250px-list-7486185441380061832
Readers Worldwide
Featured Post
Make Your Voice Heard on November 3
November 3 is an important day for voters. Midterm elections give people a chance to have their voices heard and take part in choosing the l...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!