Why I Started Designing T-Shirts and Hoodies About Money




For more than 20 years, I worked in the banking industry. During that time, I met many people from different backgrounds. Some earned a lot of money but struggled with debt. Others had smaller incomes but managed their money wisely. These experiences taught me one important lesson: money is not the problem. The way we use money makes the difference.

That is why I decided to write books about money. My goal is to help people understand how to manage their finances, reduce debt, build savings, and make better financial decisions. Everything I share comes from real-life experiences, practical lessons, and years of working in banking.

After publishing my books, I wanted to find another way to encourage people every day. Reading a book can change your thinking, but we all need reminders to stay on track. That is when I decided to start designing T-shirts and hoodies with money-related messages.

Each design is inspired by the same ideas I share in my books. The quotes are simple, meaningful, and easy to remember. Whether it is about saving money, avoiding unnecessary debt, building wealth, or making smart financial choices, every design has a purpose.

I believe that clothing can do more than make us look good. It can also express our values and start conversations. When someone reads a message on your T-shirt or hoodie, it may encourage them to think differently about money. It might even inspire a conversation that helps someone make a positive financial change.

One message that is especially important to me is this: Money is a tool. It is not the goal of life, and it should not control us. Like any tool, money can be used wisely or carelessly. When we learn how to use it well, it helps us provide for our families, prepare for the future, support others, and create opportunities.

That is the heart behind every book I write and every piece of apparel I design. I want people to remember that good financial habits are built one decision at a time. Small choices, such as saving regularly, spending carefully, and avoiding unnecessary debt, can lead to a stronger financial future.

When you wear one of my T-shirts or hoodies, you are wearing more than a design. You are carrying a daily reminder to stay focused on your financial goals. Every time you look in the mirror or someone asks about the message on your clothing, you have another opportunity to remember that money should work for you—not the other way around.

My hope is that my books will give you the knowledge to take control of your finances, and my apparel will provide daily encouragement to keep moving forward. Together, they are part of one mission: helping people develop a healthier relationship with money and understand that money is simply a tool that, when used wisely, can help build a better future.

Thank you for being part of this journey. I hope my books and apparel inspire you to live with purpose, spend with wisdom, save with intention, and always remember that money is a tool—not your master.

You may like these posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment below—share your thoughts, your “aha” moments, or your favorite takeaways. Let’s make this space a hub for encouragement, learning, and even a few laughs. I’d love to hear from you!